How You Can Help
Scottish wildcats are on the edge and need help now before it's too late.
5 ways your donation could help:
- To vaccinate and neuter feral cats
- Providing food and shelter for breeding pairs
- Developing a schools programme
- Monitoring equipment & transport
- Producing information literature
Sending a cheque? Please make cheques payable to "Royal Zoological Society of Scotland" and enclose the following form. Send your cheque and completed form to RZSS Edinburgh Zoo, 134 Corstorphine Road, Edinburgh, EH12 6TS.
NB: Scottish Wildcat Action is a partnership project, and our partner, The Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (charity no. SC004064) are processing all donations. All funds are, however, ring-fenced for Scottish Wildcat Action work.
Direct Debit Unfortunately, we do not have the resources at present to process Direct Debit donations.
- We have a fabulous volunteer community but are not taking on any new volunteers until October 2018 at the earliest
- We have created a handy wildcat camera trapping guide which you can download here